The instant messaging services have broadened with a number of ranges available for users. Due to this convenient availability, folks can exchange messages more convincingly that leads them not only to fast communication but also avails them with wider options including sending emoticons, files, besides just the messages. We all know that Kik for PC is one of best (instant) messaging application which is also made extremely user-friendly. And with a wide number of fans wishing to go for the application, Kik on PC device has been made popular over the few yesteryears. Now, despite being an Android-based app, how do technology avail users with the method to use Kik for PC? Know the reasons and the steps to download right here in this guide.
How Kik for PC is a Possibility?
Kik is downloadable on Windows PC now. Thanks to the software named Android emulator. Just by using a powerful and secured Android emulator you can use Kik for PC conveniently. But first check out the latest version of Kik file from the below-mentioned point wise info.
- Operating System-Android/ Kik for Windows PC is also possible
- Price- Free
- Package name- kik.android
- Latest Version- 22.214.171.12472 (20000397)
- File size- 51.1 MB
- Last Updated- December 9, 2017
- Minimum Android version required- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
- MD5- 556f0ac0f2f164dbcbf217b2ee30a34c
- SHA1- 7877c6347bfea47833c7415673e299361299be34
Method (Using Andy Emulator)
- Step 1: Just like other emulators, download the Android emulator, in this case, we are using the Andy. Download the installer file of Andy Android emulator from the official website.
- Step 2: Upon this, make sure that you begin installing this Android emulator just by clicking on the installer file which you have downloaded in the first place.
- Step 3: After completing Andy’s installation procedure on your Windows PC, download the Kik file.
- Step 4: Upon this, ou will have to launch the Andy emulator on your Windows PC.
- Step 5: Upon launching the Andy emulator on your Windows device, visit the ‘Downloads’ directory on desktop or laptop where Kik Messenger PC app has been downloaded.
- Step 6: Now, you have to Right-click on the file and then open it with the Andy Android emulator.
- Step 7: Andy will automatically begin installing the messaging application.
- Step 8: When you see the app getting successfully installed on your PC device, find Kik Messenger PC app in the ‘All Apps’ option. There, double-click on the application and conveniently use Kik for PC.
The Final Words
We hope our guide to Kik for PC has served you all plausible information about the instant messaging application. To download and install Kik for PC, we recommend you to follow the eight aforementioned steps, without any problem faced. In the end, we would suggest you use an Intel Core or AMD processor which should be clocked at 2.45GHz alongside 5GB of free space on your device in order to be occupied with a seamless service while using Kik for PC.