There are great dynamic microphones that come with extremely light diaphragms out there. That being said, the microphones are also ideal for recording vocals as well as instruments like acoustic guitar. Quite frankly, one doesn’t need some top-shelf microphones in order to receive quality recordings. And as a matter of fact, they don’t serve the best also. But if you have the option of buying expensive mics, do it then. However, it would be elitist to think that those budget condenser mics aren’t the best condenser mics. Plainly and simply, quality of the content is what counts the most. Here’s the best buying guide to choose best condenser mics for vocals.
How to Choose Best Condenser Mics for Vocals?
- First off all, you must know your budget. This indeed is a massive question for microphone shopping. When it comes to designing your own studio with musical recording equipment, the most important of all is how you initiate the process. Make a Plan. And when you know your budget pretty inexpensive, go for the best condenser mics for vocal which comes at a lower price.
- The second most important thing to consider is the place for recording. Despite the fact that it’ll somewhat coincide with the budget, the environment you’ll be in can lead you to a certain direction. Say for instance, between recording vocals at home and a professional studio, there’s a call for a second thought on not just the budget but also the type of microphones and extra features that you need or may need in future.
- Thirdly, there are only a few types of ways by which you can connect your microphone to what you are recording into. The traditional XLR connector, the ever-growing USB microphones, and the 3.5mm, but those are expensive ones and are used for karaoke-types uses. As per our recommendation, going for XLR-to-audio interface instead of the USB-to-computer will leave you with better quality at the end of the day.
- Time and again we have been familiar with the question as to which type of microphone is the finest in terms of recording vocals! Truth be said, the dynamic mics are great for shows because of their effectiveness in handling loud sound sources sans high frequencies. On the contrary, those best condenser microphones are excellent when it comes to recording vocals due to sensitivity and wide frequency range.
- Ask yourself, are you building your home a recording studio? If you are, you should remember that designing your home a recording studio also requires buying some extra parts. And in case you don’t have them already, you will definitely require doing the necessities. This includes the mic stand, the shock mount, a carrying case, pop filter, cables, audio interface, so on and so forth.
The Concluding Words
When it comes to the recording you need to go with our recommendation to buy the best condenser mics for vocal. Now that we have mentioned all the necessary points to buy, hopefully, you will do the rest with immense pleasure. Suggesting you some of the best condenser mics for both vocal and music recording, there are the Blue Microphones Bluebird Condenser Microphone, the MXL 770 Cardioid Condenser Microphone, the Behringer B-1 Studio Condenser, the CAD Audio U37 USB Condenser Microphone, the Samson C01 Condenser Microphone, and so on.